Terms and Conditions of Sale
TEG Ticketing Asia Pte Limited (UEN 201617731H) (“TEG”) provides ticketing services, including the sale and distribution of tickets, as agent for the venue, promoter or person responsible for holding the relevant event (the “Seller”). In providing these services, TEG owns and operates Ticketek.com.sg (the “Site”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from TEG, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
TEG may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on TEG’s website and at TEG agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from TEG on request.
General Terms and Conditions
TEG acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law TEG otherwise has no liability to you. TEG will act as the point of contact for any customer queries with regards to the sales of tickets.
Limitation of Liability
In the event that the clause above is deemed void or unenforceable for any reason, to the extent permitted by law, TEG’s liability to you shall be limited to the amount for which you have purchased the tickets.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- TEG will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law. You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. TEG does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law, neither TEG nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- TEG will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. TEG may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. TEG may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
Variations to performances or events
- To the extent permitted by law, the Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from TEG or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- 8. Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of TEG and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder of the ticket may be refused admission. TEG will use reasonable efforts to notify you of such action.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, TEG may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by TEG at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information we use to identify you. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While TEG takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. TEG may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error TEG will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in TEG reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, TEG may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to TEG by a third party.
- These Terms and Condition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.